Because Learning Should Never Stop
Vivero International’s goal is to aid in the holistic development and to bring out the best, in every child. Our world class learning platform draws from the best pedagogical guidelines and philosophies from the world’s leading educational institutions including Reggio Emillia, Uk Early Learning goals and the IB PYP program.
Vivero International is committed to shaping responsible, global citizens and passionate lifelong learners who are prepared for the 21st century.
Vivero’s core domains of learning include Literacy, Numeracy, Creative Development, Physical Development, Knowledge & Understanding of the World and Personal, Social and Emotional Development.
The iLearn@Vivero platform combines online sessions and home activities to support this progression.
iLearn@Vivero brings to you a bouquet of exciting co-curricular activities. Thrice a week, children will be engaged in thirty minutes of specially curated activities of Music, Dance and Spanish to name a few. The super charged co-curricular program is designed to meet age appropriate benchmarks in your child’s development.
Vivero@Home complements our academic iLearn@Vivero program by providing a set of rich learning activities that children can engage with or without parents, any time, any day, in the comfort of their homes. The program covers the domains of literacy, numeracy and coding.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One on one progress review every fortnight
- Small groups for socio-emotional development and personalized attention
- Focused individual attention to bridge the gap due to discontinuity in learning because of the Pandemic
- Renowned K-12 schools prefer Vivero alumni for admissions
- Virtual one-on-one settling with the class teacher prior to commencement of the online sessions
- Popular 21st century initiatives including Entrepreneurship programme interwoven into the curriculum
- A parent-teacher app to manage the online classes, receive lesson plans, share photos, videos and assignments, track attendance and more